A women's body is a sacred temple. A work of art, and a life-giving vessel. Once she becomes a mother her body serves as a medicine cabinet for her infant, from her milk she can nourish and heal her own child from a variety of ailments.
A milk bath represents breastmilk. It represents something that is vital to a baby, something amazing and powerful. The milk bath portraits are another way to commemorate your breastfeeding journey whether you are still breastfeeding strong, or had to end your journey early.
- local and travel sessions are available
- Private Gallery with download and sharing options
- 30 minimum high resolution edited images
- all images will be delivered 1-2 weeks.
- personal password protected gallery
- prints available for purchase
- includes black and white images
- decor and color will be decided upon booking
By telling your story now, your children will be able to took back at family photographs in ten - twenty years and smile.